On Dec. 13 (7-8:30 PM, Boston time), BU Linguistics will host a virtual Graduate Admissions Information Session! Learn about our graduate programs, admissions process, fee waivers, funding opportunities, relocation assistance, and more!
- About BU Linguistics (Prof. Jon Barnes, Department Chair)
- Panel Q&A with BU faculty and graduate students
- Prerequisites for our programs (Prof. Neil Myler, Co-Director of Graduate Admissions)
- Preparing a competitive application (Prof. Kate Lindsey, Co-Director of Graduate Admissions)
- Panel Q&A with Co-Directors of Graduate Admissions
RSVPs (required) can be submitted via the following form: https://bit.ly/BU-LING-RSVP